Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh how I love Christmas stuff!

I finally finished decorating Wednesday night. The tree has been up and decorated. However my door garland and my santa hadn't been put out. 

Got my snow babies on the mantel and my other items scattered about. Christmas is my favorite holiday with Valentine's Day (my birthday) being second. I love to give presents and most of the time I want to give them as soon as I buy them. I just love watching people react to their gifts. 
 Paul's classroom tree that didn't make it there this year.
 The door garland -- it needs some lights or something. Maybe next year.
 Metal Santa my mom bought me at the Great Delta Bear Affair.
 The tree all lit up!
 Our Disney Football Ornament. I try to get a Mickey Ear Ornament each time we go to Disney.
Elvis ornament I got when Paul took me to Graceland while we were dating.





No comments:

Post a Comment