Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can you believe that Spring Football has come and gone...

I can! So in the midst of Spring Football, our air conditioner went out, we had tornadoes in Attala County and no power,  and I went to home to help pack up in case of flooding. I am sure there is something I'm leaving out. You get the point! CRAZY!

I can't believe that D.W., Brent, Adams, Corey Mac, M.J., JerMich, and Garrett have played their first game as seniors. Man, how times flies....seems like yesterday they were playing 8th grade football. They are a really good group of young men.

This year is going to be very emotional for Paul and me because we've grown very attached to them. Next year, is going to be even worse! Because Antez, Potts, Hunter, Justin and Moody are our "babies."


No comments:

Post a Comment