Monday, August 18, 2014

Catching up

Baby Dees is a girl! Now, the hard part -- coming up with a name and trying to decide to go L name. From my grandma to my niece, we've all got L names. I've already been told that I won't be disowned if we got a different route. My sister's name was almost Jennifer. 


We are now into football season mode! New school, new job, new team. Paul's the offensive coordinator for the Ridgeland Titans. 

Seven years ago, we went from a 3A school to a 1A school (his alma mater). So for me 5A is a big adjustment. I miss my kids and my friends and I'm pregnant and hormonal. The pluses really did out way the minuses. I've just gotta adjust. Here's a snap from the Friday night scrimmage. 


Bonus of being in Ridgeland is getting to see my sister and niece! 

Her fancy chocolate milk at Another Broken Egg. She said it was ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment