Saturday, November 12, 2011

And I'm thankful for...

11. My children. They aren't really mine but its such a privilege to be "mom" to the 40-plus football players. The hugs and smiles and laughter are worth all the brownies I bake during football.
12. Our silly pets. We have three -- two cats and a dog. The furry babies love is unconditional.
13. Traveling. Growing up we only took two family vacations. It's important to have time away and I'm glad that we are able.
14. My former co-workers at the commercial dispatch. It was an ever changing group but so much fun. I'm glad to say that I can still call yall my friends. Yall taught me a lot.
15. All the coaches' wives that have become my instant friends. It's a great support system especially when at sometimes during the year your husband is with the coaching staff more than he is with you.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment