Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm thankful for...top 10

1. God. Cause without faith in him I don't know where I would be.
2. My husband who is my best friend.
3. My mom and dad. Not everyone gets both parents these days.
4. My little sister. She's enough not like me and yet the same too.
5. Ability to pay bills and have a roof over our heads.
6. My job. Though trying at times, I know that not everyone has one. It can be a lot of fun.
7. Lifelong friends that I don't talk to often but when I do, its like it was yesterday.
8. Growing up in a small town. It sheltered me from a lot of things people have to deal with these days. Also everyone knows your name.
9. My grandparents. Just because they taught me through their life experiences. Good and bad.
10. My almost grandparents -- uncle Horace and aunt Florence. They treat everyone like family. I'm just glad they are actually in mine.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment