Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's all a blur...

The last few weeks that is! This usually happens every football season as we head into the mid-way point. It's been a hard road -- two division losses (one being from the defending 1A state champions) and the loss of our 14-year-old cockerspaniel, Rock.

We had to put our sweet puppy to sleep on a Friday afternoon. We believe he had cancer. Paul says before he and I got married, he had Rock -- his companion, friend and roomie. We miss him very much and I've shed many tears and I'm not a dog person!

So last Thursday, Paul found a 14-week-old black and white cocker spaniel and we took him home. We named him Scout. It's been a long time since I had a puppy and I think it's worse than having a baby! Scout thinks I'm his human chew toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment