Sunday, November 15, 2009

Working @ The Mall, Traveling to Starkville

One of my favorite things we ordered for the Mall. I love them and Paul hates them!
Scott Field before the MSU/Bama Game

Bully @ The Hump

Now that high school football is over, we can start going and doing again. Our shipment of home decor and Christmas Items arrived at Dees Antique Mall. We spent most of Wednesday night pricing things.

I love Christmas stuff so I wanted to just take it all home with me!

Friday night we traveled to Starkville for the women's and men's games and then returned on Saturday for tailgating fun with the Williams and friends and the MSU/Bama game. We won neither but we still had a good time. I liked the black football unis. There has been much debate about them on my twitter and facebook accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment