Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thanksgiving vacation -- Yes, we went to Disney again...






This was our 9th trip to Disney! Owning a condo there does have it's advantages. I love Disney at the holidays -- lights, lights, lights. We had a good time and I was still having some trouble sleeping and I missed my family so much. We left the afternoon of my grandfather's funeral.
I'm blessed with an understanding husband and BFF that dealt with it all. God bless them.








We also got to see the new Fantasyland with Goofy's Barnstormer (kiddie coaster), Ariel's Grotto and in the distance the castle where Beauty and the Beast can be found.












We even did some Black Friday shopping in Orlando and saw the final Twilight film.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Pinecrest Dr,Kosciusko,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment