Friday, September 25, 2009

What day is it? Game Day.

When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose.
–Matthew McConaughey as Coach Jack Lengyel in "We are Marshall"

That always gives me chills when I watch the movie.

I am sure the Ethel Tigers will be getting a motivational speech tonight before they play Weir. Weir is always a big game to the Tigers – We always want to beat them and have a time or two (So, I've been told). I am sure the Lions will be out for Tiger blood tonight because their former coach, Jim Wood, is now suited up in Ethel Black and Gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment