Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas was really busy for the Dees family...

It all started the Saturday before Christmas in Memphis with the Odoms and Mimi.




I don't know what we'd do without our smart phones


Aunt Ang's centerpiece. I loved it!




Opening presents



Landry thinks her uncle Paul is so funny!

As we traveled to Rolling Fork, we stopped in Cleveland for some Lost Pizza Co. It was so good! One just opened in Grenada.














Sunday we went to Valley Park to the Newman Christmas. My cousin, Dru, wanted to start a new family tradition by reading the Christmas Story. Her son Hunt did the honors. She got a little teary eyed talking about it which made me do the same. Wish I had taken more photos but this is all I got.




Christmas Eve is spent at my Grandma's. We all miss grandpa terribly but for the most part we made it fine. I took photos with Lisa's camera so I don't have many.









We went to communion at Rolling Fork UMC and chilled out for the rest of the night.

Finally Christmas Morning! Landry got up at 3 and was passed out by the time we woke up. It was nice and rainy. We decided Landry could have Christmas when she woke up.
















After lunch Paul drove us in the rain back to Attala County for Christmas at his parents. And I didn't take a single photo!

I'm very thankful to have seen so much family. I've also discovered that I'm going to be a photo taking parent one day! Landry has her own photographer.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment