Thursday, December 31, 2009

And Christmas is over...


The twins in the unwrapping frenzy.


Look what I got!


Robbie being sneaky and getting some icing.


Gingerbread house my mom, Lea (my aunt), and cousins Robbie, Grant and Glyn constructed on Christmas Eve.



First it was Memphis on the 13th. Then Christmas Eve lunch with Grandma and Grandpa, and the rest of that crew, Christmas Eve Service @ Rolling Fork UMC and then a few appetizers at the parents house followed by one present each. Christmas day was more presents with the parents and then a short drive to Valley Park for lunch and finally back to Kosciusko to do dinner with the in-laws.

This whole Christmas season, I have felt like I was running behind and that everything was rushed. It probably was because starting on Dec. 18, I was diagnosed with the bacteria for walking pneumonia and that medicine made me feel worse for 10 days.

I was able to get some Christmas cooking in and all the presents wrapped before we left KO and we were off to as Paul says, "The Delta."

We had many many good Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment