Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Outings

This year wasn't our typical Christmas gatherings. It usually goes like this sometime before Christmas Eve we got Memphis to see my Mimi, Christine, Angela and Michael, Christmas Eve lunch at my Grandma and Grandpa's house, communion service at Rolling Fork United Methodist Church, appetizers with the parents and sister and brother-in-law and then Christmas morning @ parents house followed by a Newman lunch gathering in Valley Park. Then, we head home for Christmas dinner and presents with Paul's Mom and Dad.

Well, we missed Valley Park because they did it a week early and that meant Mama and I had to cook lunch. Really she did most of it and Lisa and Brian went to Hollandale. OH and I was told the wrong date about going to Memphis so that threw a kink into some plans too.

Lucky for us my mom is a super cook!

I did a really bad job with photos this year so this is all I have from Christmas.


 Dressing, Swiss Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Butter Beans and Orange Salad.
 Can't forget the Cranberry Sauce and Homemade Bread. There, of course was turkey and chicken and dumplings.
 Grant lacing up his new hunting boots. We wer down a twin at Grandma's because Glyn was sick. He and Glynda didn't get to come. We missed them.
My dad and Robbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment