Saturday, June 4, 2011

Brooke Ann gets hitched!



Memorial Day weekend Paul and I traveled to Pontotoc to see Brooke get married. By the time, I came into Paul's life he had been in Pontotoc for almost 7 years and Roger Chism had been with him at South Pontotoc almost that long as defensive coordinator.

Roger, Denise, Brooke and Jason welcomed me into the fold with open arms.

Looking at Brooke in this photo, I see the girl who was so shy and tom boyish and how much she looks like a princess! She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and I think that is what makes her such a great teacher.

Anything I've learned about being a coach's wife, I learned from Denise. She's the BEST! I miss her every Friday night during football season. (I'll see her one Friday during football since Ethel and South Pontotoc will be playing. Roger is now the head coach. Should be interesting!)

We will be traveling to see Jason and Rebecca get married at the end of this month. I can't wait!

Congratulations Brooke & Tyson!

No comments:

Post a Comment