Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Class of 2011 -- Jasmine & Price

As part of my work duties at the newspaper, I have to cover some of area graduations including Ethel High School.

This year was "extra special" because my cousin-in-law Jasmine graduated. She's super smart and will be attending Millsaps next year.  I'm so glad that I've gotten to know her over the past four years we've been in Kosciusko. Paul's family isn't very close so that makes it all better that Malinda, Marc, Marcus, and Jasmine have been so welcoming and treated me like family from the moment they met me.

Paul and I are so very PROUD of you, Jas! We love you very much!!!


Jasmine receiving her diploma from Principal Michael Ray

Also, my cousin, Price graduated from Heritage Academy in Columbus. He's a super young man who has had to overcome a lot of physical limitations with several surgeries to his shoulder. I am sure not being able to play sports this year was very hard on him.

It blows my mind that the little baby boy I held when I was 15/16 is sooooooooooo grown up.

We love you very much, Price! I know you are going to do great things!

Price with his brother, Dylan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment