Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So the littlest Chism gets hitched!

We traveled to Ecru by way of Pontotoc on Saturday to see Jason and Rebecca say "I do."

It was such a sweet wedding, they even expressed in their own words how they felt about one another.  They walked out of the church to "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch." It very much suits Rebecca's personality.

They left in a John Deere Tractor since Jason now works for a sod farm in the area. 

This is the only photo I got! You should have seen Rebecca's blue cowboy boots! Too cute!

I have to mention that I got to see all of my FAVORITE people from South Pontotoc @ the Wedding. Miss them so much! It's not that often that you come across a group of people with the same morals/ways of life that you do. I will see them soon when they travel to Ethel for the football game this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment