Saturday, October 29, 2011

I always say being a coachswife is like ....

Being a politician's wife....most of the time you smile and nod and make small talk.
However sometimes enough is enough.
So I will start with this ...my husband is the best person I know. He deals with more bull crap and headaches of teenage angst and parents complaining.
There are a few things I want to address:
To the fans who think eating at the rustic kitchen is the reason we lose the game. That is the most absurd think I've heard lately. They eat thriree chicken strips, potatoes and a roll or spaghetti or hamburger steak. They aren't eating steak or a seafood buffet. They ate from burger king three time this year as well.
The annual stew sale. We've been every year and I've taken off work to make deliveries. This year we didn't. and now we are just horrible. Here is my problem. I really don't enjoy people being nice to our face and then stabbing us in the back.
Paul works on football from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep if he goes to sleep.
He continuely is a positive influence on those children's lives. To those that don't have fathers around. He's their father. They have team devotionals on game fridays and probably more concerned with kids grades then their own parent (some of them).
So we didn't win a lot on a year full of injuries and sickness. Small teams don't leave room for many backups. Our team record isn't a reflection of how hard the players and coaches work .during the season.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment