Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Cheer







 
I'm a little late to this party but I've been up to my eyeballs in cookie dough and icing. So here a look around the Dees home for the holidays. I really worked hard on the tree this year. I said I wanted more stuff and less tree! I think I got it.
 
 
Our kitchen Christmas tree with our Mickey and Minnie bobble heads located on top of the fridge. We love Disney and every time we go, we return with a ornament.
 
My grandma gave me that Santa musical wind-up so that one day when she's gone I'll have something to remember her by. I think her exact words were "When I'm dead, you can say my grandmother gave me that." She's still very much alive at 82. The photo stays up year-round of Paul and I from our honeymoon to Disney Word. We were on a carriage ride at Disney through the decorated campground for the holiday season.
 
Part of the only thing I collect -- Snowbabies.
 
One of our sweet kittens, Phoebe, hiding in the deco mesh. She even took a nap while I was decorating and she hide from Scout, our cocker spaniel. 

The mantle with the remaining snowbabies on the mantle. Also, this is before the adhesive hooks holding the garland caused it to look less than perfect.
This is probably my newest piece of Christmas décor. A vintage Santa cookie jar that I bought at our monthly antique auction and it came from a personal collection of a well-known Kosciusko resident.
 
We do have a bathroom Christmas tree up on a shelf and its gold and covered in N.O. Saints ornaments.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment