Monday, March 10, 2014

My Valentine's birthday.

The lighthouse in Biloxi, MS.


View from the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.

There are some occasional perks to being a coach's wife in addition to getting a lifetime supply of team/spirit t-shirts, dateless Friday nights from August to at least November, and a new stadium chair every season -- Coaching Clinic. 

Paul got to hear awesome speakers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast including, Mark Richt of Georgia. Me, I got to do some birthday shopping and I watched "Frozen" and "Saving Mr. Banks" and "Monuments Men." All great! In his off time from the clinic, we tried to do a little antiquing. It was nice to get away for a few days. 

We didn't celebrate my birthday with family until this past weekend and we celebrated my niece's too. She'll be two on Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment