Monday, March 10, 2014

Show me the Dough Cookies

After my Christmas Cookie explosion and buying 101 Wilton Cookie Cutters for my birthday, I've started a small cookie business. I really enjoyed the "art" of icing the cookies and it will fill up my time between traveling with Paul to antique shows and selling antiques locally in Kosciusko and Ridgeland.

Currently, the plan is to sell cookies in the Kosciusko, Madison and Rolling Fork areas. I've got a delivery person for Madison and Rolling Fork is my hometown. Who knows one day I may ship cookies and have a website. For now, I've got a Facebook page and a big thanks to my cousin, Dru, for coming up with a name.

Now, I've got cookies to bake and a logo to create. I'm quite excited as I have a few Saint Patrick's Day orders and Easter looks to get really big.






No comments:

Post a Comment