Friday, July 5, 2013

The Beauty of the Birch Box




This is the a long overdue beauty blog on my discovery of Birch Box. I love beauty products and Birch Box is the perfect solution to trying out new stuff and not spending a lot of cash. So, for $10 a month, I get a neatly wrapped box of samples that are gear toward my beauty profile. Each month I've discovered at least one product that I've fallen in love with.



Numbero Uno: When you reach the big 3-5 you realize that you need lots of skin therapy. Enter the  StriVectin-SD™ Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles. Use in the morning and at night to keep the pesky wrinkles at bay. I am a true believer in this product. I just ordered the full-size product and it's a little pricey at $65 but will last six months and isn't your skin important. A patented molecule called NIA-114+ promotes the production of collagen and elastin, thus reducing the appearance of crow’s feet and the dreaded dark circles. I've got really bad dark circles and this stuff works!

My fave from the second month was Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive. This stuff is AMAZING! If you've got sensitive skin and have always wanted to to try a skin peel, then this is for you! It's organic, smells like green apples and you put it on for 10 minutes twice a week. Your face will feel so clean and our pores open. There is also a regular strength for those who don't have sensitive skin. 

Month 3, entered the S.W. Basics Lip Balm in Peppermint and its all natural and goes on smooth. Guess you could eat it if you want to. Also, there was an awesome little match box full of nail files. Both of those went straight into my purse. 

Here are three other products worth mentioning -- Young Blood High Definition Hydrating Mineral Powder, Young Blood Anti-Shine Mattifer and Cargo Water-Resistant Blush. All three are great products for fab additions to your makeup regiment. 

I hope to review the products I get each month and if you want to know more about Birch Box go to www.birchbox.com


No comments:

Post a Comment