Thursday, November 5, 2009

You just thought last Friday night was Our LAST Home game

Well 'fraid not! The Ethel Tigers be on their home turf tonight. The game got changed due to poor field conditions at East Oktibbeha.

I have had a long, stressful week so I haven't been able to post photos or write anything. My dear sweet wonderful college adviser, teacher and friend Lora DeFore passed away on Monday from cancer. She was 49. She had the most impact on what I am today in the realm of journalism. So, for you teachers out there, know that you make a difference. I owe her for pushing me and helping me and teaching me. Hopefully, I will be able to attend her memorial service on Friday afternoon.

The end of the season is always sad to me especially for the seniors. I know it's their time and they no it's their time but it always pulls at my heart strings. I have seen the toughest of the tough cry after there last game and it always gets to me.

I will post some stuff on sr. night later.

No comments:

Post a Comment