Sunday, October 31, 2010

The rest of October has been busy busy busy!

I've been helping with my parents' pumpkin patch on a few weekends and two days last week. I help with the school groups, picking pumpkins and what not. It's really fun. Plus, you get to hang out with some great kiddos. They are always excited about finding their pumpkin out of the patch.

We also grow different varieties of pumpkins and an assortment of gourds. Check us out next year. We have a facebook page -- Farmer Jim's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze and a website http://www.farmerjimspumpkinpatch.com/.

We played McAdams, our county rival, in what I will call the "Dust Bowl." We haven't had any rain and their field was a mess. So as the boys were running up and down the field they kicked up dust. I was still recovering from my bacterial infection and all the dust was making me cough. It was not our finest hour on the football field. We got beat and we did play better the second half.


Oh and there were stew benefiting all sports.....

I've been told that this might be the last Ethel Athletict Booster Club Stew. It sure is good. 140 gallons sold. It benefits all sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment