Friday, October 16, 2009

Football finds me...

Sometimes football just finds you. I can't help it.

I had to go to the doctor on Tuesday because I just wasn't getting any better and ears, nose and throat was all kinds of messed up. Lucky for me, Ethel/Greenlee's School Nurse Practitioner Cynthia Dean was working at Trace Medical and she fixed me right up.

After I get my shot, I see have missed called from my dear husband and then I get a text message from Cindi at the office saying to call Paul. I just texted him back and told him I was still in the doctor's office and I can't use the phone. He doesn't have text messaging so I still didn't know what was going on.

I am paying on my bill and I turn around to see my husband standing at the window of the receptionist area.
"Are you stalking me?" I asked.
"No," he replied.
And then I saw senior football player Keith Collins standing next to him with a dislocated finger and Keith has this big ole grin on his face.
It was just a nasty looking dislocation that Paul didn't want to mess with it and so about an hour and a half later, Dr. Bryant snaps it back into place and all is well.

I can't even be sick and stay away from football. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment