Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm nuts about Macadamia oil

Remember when Moroccan oil was all the rage? I do.

My hair stylist raved over the spray and it smelled so good. Over a year ago, I bought some styling oil and I've still got all most all of it. It seemed to weigh my hair down and make my curls limp.

Two weeks ago during my marathon trip to the hair salon, Atara introduced me to the wonders of Macadamia oil. My hair was so shiny after she put it on my hair.

This week (so I'm three days into this actually), I have been using Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil.

Since my hair is color-treated, a little on the dry side, can frizz, and I used a blow dryer on it each day, this is a perfect fit for me.

All you have to do is shake those wet curls loose after a shower, put a dime size drop in your palm and rub your hands together and finally run your fingers through your hair.  Then, style as you normally would.

It's also good for straight hair too!


Trust me it smells good and your hair will thank you for it! 
 
I'm sure you can pick it up at pharmacies and beauty stores, like CVS and Ulta and it's not too pricey
-- Under $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment