Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Five on Friday -- Big Girls workout too!

I've always exercised in some form or fashion. In my single days, it was a daily occurrence and in married life, it's been and on and off again problem. However with new found free time on my hands, I've hopped back on the exercise wagon. So, here's my Five on Friday Workout Edition.


1. My biggest pet peeve is that there are NO PLUS SIZE workout clothes. Thank you Lane Bryant for bring a few pieces, two of which I own, for us ladies' that aren't small, medium, large or even x-large.  I own the top and a black pair of pants. They are sturdy and made well. The top is $24.95.






2. Best $5 purchase ever! The Gold's Gym Waist Trimming Belt. Picked this up a Wal-Mart for only $5. Put it on underneath your workout top and go! Results are amazing. 






3. Go ahead and spend the extra money on a good sports bra. Under Armour makes a great one and it's breathable material helps me from getting breakouts. $25-$29.


 4. I bought this from my bestie in 1996 for $50 and they still exist today. Great workouts happen with this machine. Makes those crunches a little easier to handle. The AB ROLLER!

  








5. The best for last -- PINK SHOES! If I had it my way, everyone would have a pair of pink Nikes. Pink makes every workout a little more fun! 














No comments:

Post a Comment