Sunday, August 11, 2013

Flashback to June

I'm a little bit behind on my blogging. June was filled with vacationing in Virginia and getting watch Morgan walk down the aisle in her new life with Jesse. Both are definitely worth mentioning.

A month after we booked our Blue Ridge Mountain Vacation, the Miss. State Bulldogs head to a regional an hour away from our resort. Cheap tickets and a little drive we watch the Bulldogs WIN WIN WIN! I'm not the world's biggest baseball fan but I love my alma mater! One day, we burned up in the sun and the next day, it rain but we still had fun.

The big day finally came on June 22. I just adore Morgan cause she's is who she is all the time. We had so much fun taking their engagement photos and I had offered to help with the reception. I didn't know that they thought so much of Paul and I that we were going to be seated right behind the grandparents along with Mrs. Combs and Jim and Jenny. Special Day. Special People. Special Time.

Except til father figure #2 and #3 got tired! Just kidding.



No comments:

Post a Comment