Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here's what's going on...

Spring Break is upon us! Which means, Paul get his week out and I'm taking a few days off.

We had planned on leaving Wednesday - Saturday to go antiquing for the mall but all that will be on hold until my sister gets her c-section scheduled and Landry Rose gets here! Either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm hoping for Wednesday so I can be there. Tuesday is our paper production day and I'm covering an election for the Associated Press and I can't get out of it. She's going to be so spoiled once she gets here!

Powerlifting on Friday, where will compete for the South State Title at Ridgeland High School. We were the runner-up last year. Then, onto State in April. I'm very proud of the boys. They've worked really hard this year. Hopefully, I can sneak out of work early and watch them lift.

Then, swing by and see my sister in  Madison and take a look at Landry's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment