Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday...Randomness



Hooray for Friday!

1. Paul's birthday was Thursday and we've been celebrating all week. We had catfish and fixins' with cupcakes for dessert. However, he's been getting his "favorite things" in brown paper packages tied up with string. Also, we had movie night with popcorn and Redbox DVDs on Tuesday and I decorated the dining room for his birthday.


2. I tried a new product this week from one of my Birch Boxes. I love getting samples and trying new stuff.  Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls was just that soft curls and it didn't make my hair limp. However, this gel was kind of thing and I wasn't cracked up about the scent. I will tell you that I love my Deva Curl products. They are awesome!


3. One of my favorite TV shows of all time is on Amazon Prime -- Friday Nigh Lights. If you've ever wanted to know what the life of a high school football coach, it's pretty dang close. Hopefully, I will be doing a fun blog on fall TV soon.


4. Thankful for girl talk! I had a surprise visitor at the antique mall while I was working yesterday. One of Paul's former students and my friend of the same name -- Leslie stopped by. As much as a love my husband and my bff, sometimes it's nice to have a girl to talk too. Leslies RULE!

5. My sweet niece has the hand, foot, and mouth virus. It's only on her feet right now and since my mom is off today, she's watching her. This is a photo from our first home game at Ethel. Grana and Paw Paw brought her to see me and Uncle Paul. She loved the football field, the lights and the band. Her mama made her shirt for the special occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment